“Code with colour with OZOBOT from California!”
We’re delighted to be showcasing these great little bots from California – the first time that they’ve been out in public this side of the pond! So come and have a go at coding with colour on our BotStage 🙂
So what are they?
- A simple, fun and engaging introduction into coding and programming with Ozobot, a revolutionary learning tool for the digital generation.
- Draw color combinations of red, green, blue and black to control and influence Ozobot’s behavior on paper and tablets.
- Designed and programmed to remember and playback up to 500 different moves to create one-of-kind dance routines set to your favorite songs.
- Download Ozobot’s free STEM/STREAM based lesson plans & workshops, perfect for teachers and parents looking for new ways to engage young minds
- Free iOS & Android apps featuring OzoDraw, OzoLuck, OzoPath and OzoGroove
CHECK out http://www.ozobot.com for much more !
Where can I get my hands on an OZOBOT?